A new coronavirus, first identified in Wuhan, China, has global health agencies on high alert. Here’s everything experts know about COVID-19 so far.
- ?Homemade Mother’s Day gifts Mom will love
- ?This 17th-century plague diary hits a little too close to home
- ?Now is the time to start tracking your food
- ?COVID-19 cases surge past 1 million in the US just as some states start reopening
- ?Does taking allergy medication make my allergies worse?
- ?Air pollution has made the COVID-19 pandemic worse
- ?How to make your own hand sanitizer and help fight COVID-19
“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”
This week on Test Dummy, Jess takes the Theragun G3PRO for a spin. The percussive therapy device claims to improve muscle strength, flexibility and performance—but does it deliver? Teaming up with Associate Editor Claire Maldarelli—a seasoned marathon runner in training season—Jess digs into peer-reviewed research and speaks with experts to find the truth.
Over the last 20 years, 2°C has been referenced in climate policies and agreements made by the Council of the European Union, the G8 (now the G7), and more. So what makes two degrees so important?